In this report, we’ll tell you about the specific challenges we faced when localizing Yandex Eats for iOS. Tune in to find out:
- How we hardcoded the Russian language, how you can add a language selection feature within the app, and how it works;
- What happened after iOS had interpreted our hardcode. Specifically, why the users had to change the app’s language to Armenian after every update and why it worked that way;
- How and when iOS decides which language it should launch the app in and why it works that way;
- Why one alert can contain text in three different languages and why it’s totally normal;
- How the iOS language selection system works.